DANCE COACHING PROJECT
with Shakti Mohan
Dance Coaching Project is a 10-day training program exclusively with Shakti Mohan. All classes will be personally taken by her. There will be a show/presentation at the end of the course for all students and they will also get a chance to feature in a video with Shakti.
This 10 day program is ideal for well-trained dancers who wish to start working professionally. Our curriculum includes integrative technique classes, master classes for industry insight, practical seminars, guidance on nutrition for dancers and networking opportunities.
To create a team of dancers who can be future role models for dancers across the country. Students who perform exceptionally well in this program can get an opportunity to be a part of Nritya Shakti team.
Following are the elements of this Program:
• 10 day training program, starting from 29th November till 8th December
• 40 hours of training (4 hours everyday)
• Students will receive a certificate at the end of the program
• Everyday seminars or master classes covering different aspects of professionalism
• All classes exclusively with Shakti Mohan
• End-of-program showcase at Nritya Shakti and chance to feature in a video with Shakti Mohan
• Mentoring Opportunity
• Concentration on Indian Contemporary dance style along with technique classes
• Please note that the Application deadline is 20th November 2017. Hurry up since there are only limited seats available.
Dance Coaching Project is serious program for dancers, so it is essential that you come prepared and give your training highest priority. Accepted dancers must be available on all days for mandatory program events and classes.