Unite with us at “CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT MEET” slated on “24 January, 2019” at Colombo, Sri Lanka, to learn from the leaders of the world about their customer experience strategies across all channels and touch points to efficiently evaluate the Voice of Customers (VOC) in turn implementing the best strategies and technologies to drive their business momentum.
Get on board and scale your capabilities to get proactive and attentive approach rewarding you with exceptionally satisfied customers like never before.
• Market Specific Conference Sessions- With the help of senior executives we have crafted a very fine array of sessions reflecting strategic issues that have been identified as priorities.
• Cutting Edge Insight- Connect with the fraternity of leading minds in customer experience to get more inputs on the latest updates, techniques and solutions trending around the globe.
• Customer Centric Approach- Get enlightened on where you are on your CX roadmap and set a plan of action for progression.
• Networking Opportunities- Make some new connections! Swap some business cards and get your face out there in our networking breaks.
• One-to-One Business Meetings: A unique platform offering 30 minutes of pre scheduled business oriented meetings with specialists, whose industry knowledge and experience enable valuable contribution to the requirements of your business, understand their capabilities and align on potential collaborations.
Customer Experience conference, Customer Experience summit, Customer Experience meeting, Customer Experience workshop, Customer Experience seminar, Customer Experience award, Customer Experience conference 2019, Customer Experience conference sri lanka, sri lanka conference, customer experience, customer Loyalty, customer retention, Voice of customer (VOC), Omni channel, analytics, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Net Promoter Score (NPS), customer metrics, customer feedback, marketing automation, chat bots, AI,social Media algorithms, SEO tools, retail conference, Logistics conference, Healthcare conference, BFSI conference, manufacturing conference, Export conference, Travel conference, Tourism conference, Airlines conference, Trends in Customer Experience, Customer Experience news, Customer Experience update, conferences in Sri Lanka