Creatiwitty- An exclusive workshop for KG and Preschool Teachers

Creatiwitty- An exclusive workshop for KG and Preschool Teachers

 

  • Pollen Cubes - CreatiWITTY Workshop

    Sale Date Ended

    INR 1685
    Sold Out

Invite friends

Contact Us

Page Views : 321

About The Event

'CreatiWITTY' for preschool & KG Teachers is a highly interactive, demonstrative & fun wiorkshop built to help teachers learn how to be more creative. More than 80% of the workshop time is spent on 'learn through play' using a series of proven techniques and effective exercises and the remaining 20% on what one needs to know about the basics and the deeper essentials about creativity.

Venue Map