Sale Date Ended
ITINERARY FOR CREATIVE YOUTH (7-10 Years)
Timings - Every saturday and sunday from 9.30 to 01.00 pm
(Few sessions have different time)
1. April 5th 2014 - Basic learning with the most simple & easily accessible form of art - Sand Sculpting.
Dress Code: Brown
2. April 6th 2014 - Introductory workshop on Robotics
Dress Code: Black
3. April 12th 2014 - Debut in the world of music with a brief introduction to various musical instruments.
Dress Code: Yellow
4. April 13th 2014 - Exciting session about the world of electronics with a special focus on light, sound & acoustics.
Dress Code: Red
5. April 19th 2014 - Simple yet powerful workshop on dramatics leading to creating your child’s very first drama movie.
Dress Code: Purple
6. April 20th 2014 - Factory visit to understand teamwork & operational production process.
Dress Code: White
7. April 26th 2014 - Visit to one of the studio to study the glamorous yet difficult shooting in progress session.
Dress Code: Green
8. April 27th 2014-Tips on fireless cooking&fun way of staying fit with Zumba
Dress Code: Colourful neon Tshirts with any tracks