To Get Your Ticket, Select '1' From The Dropdown Box And Tap On Register Now. Provide Your Details A...
Sale Date Ended
HURRY! If You Are Not Yet A Member Of IMPA And Would Like To Become One For A Host Of Benefits Do Ge...
Sale Date Ended
Creative Writing for Digital Media
with Soumen Kolay
It's not Mangalyaan but writing a self-introduction is the toughest task. And you are going to read my toughest task. Here we go.
Fingers on the Keyboard, eyes on the monitor but his mind is watching a story. His name is Soumen, a humble copywriter of Radio Mirchi (Surat) is living his life like this from last two years. Making Radio Commercial is his routine and making a Radio promo is an occasional party but both the things require a masala called creativity. Chef Soumen knows the proportion of creativity so that Radio Promo and commercials sounds delicious for the ears.
People ask Soumen, is he a copywriter? and he says no he is a storyteller. He is also a Voice Over Artiste and has given the voice for many documentaries and Radio Ads.
1) Likho Dil se - Learn to write whole heartedly.
2) Tell me a Story - Weave a sequel of a known story.
For eg: What happened after tortoise won the race.
3) Importance of Digital in running a business.
4) Learn to write an introduction of your company on the internet. How to put it more creatively.
5) 'Less is More' - Writing Creatively and randomly.
Benefit to ICs
• Write more creative posts
• Write better posts in various formats
• Some basic information about blogging and how to write them
• Difference between posts at Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and how to best benefit from it
• Creative exercises to start the flow of creative writing
Date - 23rd September, 2017
Time : 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
Venue - ICBI Surat Center
Fee - Members INR 350/- | Non-member INR 600/-
is attached to this training
Fee paid is not refundable