This is a presentation for developing Rest Api's using Laravel Framework.Laravel has got a lot of attention in the developer community, because of its robustness and Security features it provides.
We will be going through the complete step by step approach in developing an application with Rest Api's.
Below are the some of the topics we would be touching in the presentation.
- Introduction to Laravel.
- Setting up Tools.
- Installing and Setting up the project.
- Creating Database, Migrations, and Seeders.
- Creating Controllers, Requests, and Routes.
- Using JWT Token authentication.
- Demo: Real Time application with Rest Api's developed using Repository pattern in Laravel.
-Q & A
**Github repo of this presentation will be shared with the people who attend this meetup.**
There are many things that can be discussed in Laravel, but this presentation should help you, to get you started.
This will definitely give an overall overview on how Laravel Works.
Many Advanced topics will be discussed in later presentations.