The fee includes Tea, Coffee, Course Materials and Participation Certificate
Sale Date Ended
Most Companies invest significant time, money and resources perfecting their corporate brand and image. Employees play a big part in how that corporate brand is delivered and defined inside and outside of the company.
Ms. Sabira Merchant specializes in helping companies and organizations understand the impact of appearance and personal image on corporate brand. It is about the Visual Appearance, Verbal and Non verbal Communication and Business as well as Socia l Etiquette.
Dress for Success
The first impression we give when we enter a roo m is in the basic form of how we look. We need to realize that the way we dress and project ourselves and the colours we wear are our initial form of communication and it is of utmost importance that we make good use of our wardrobe colours and personal grooming.
Your work clothes should be viewed as an investment in your future. The faculty with her ability to visualize the correct mix of color, fabric, and style will guid e you to truly make your image unique.
This 2 days workshop is designed to teach participants to apply the unique tool of image to enhance their own as well as the company’s image and branding.
Front Liners, Supervisors, Managers, Executives, Human Resources, Corporate communication Executives, General Managers who wish to enhance their image and to create a good first impressions in order to be effective in the workplace and achieve good interpersonal skills.
Workshop Content :
Greetings & Introduction
Your Body Language:
-according to the competitive world of business.
Specific and individual guidance and counsel for each participant on the following areas-
• Executive Business Dress
• Dressing for your Body Type
• What do I wear to the office?
• How should I dress for this presentation?
• How can I look younger?
• Just what is Business Casual?
• Are my sleeves or my pants too long?
• What kind of shoes should I wear?
• Does my belt have to matc h my shoes?
Develop and convey poise and confidence -by knowing how to use Colour & Style
• The Impact of personal grooming
• Daily grooming routines
• Make up for women
• How you smell and body odour
• Hair care
• Develop and convey poise and confidence by knowing how to use colour and style
• Building Rapport instantly
• Secrets of attractive people
• Art of making people feel good about themselves
• Trave l etiquette
• Personal Props and Accessories for Men and Women
• Table setting-Formal, Informal and the Cutlery Placement
• Continental vs American Style
• RSVP , Seating Arrangements
• Silverware Savvy , Chopsticks
• Napkin Placement
• Toasting, Receiving Lines
• Wines, Champagnes and Liqueurs
• Types of Win e Glasses
• How to Eat Various Foods, Foods to Avoid
• Billing & Tipping worldwide
• Thank You Notes