Sale Date Ended
NPN-12 is pleased to invite Cricket players to participate in Corporate Cricket Tournament. Tournament is exclusively for corporate players. Event will be held in M S Grounds on 8th & 9th of April. So shutdown your laptops for a weekend and play your passion in the play field.
Coaches and players working in sport management companies are not allowed strictly. To manage event well and to save time for everyone, exact time of each match will be provided.
Contact: 9886661532, 9886661571, Mail: email@example.com
RULES & REGULATIONS:
• Tournament is restricted to 32 Teams. (first come first serve)
• Different Company employees can tie up and make a team.
• Team NAME is Mandatory
• Tournament is only for corporate players. ID cards are compulsory or HR letter must be produced on the day of the event.
• All the matches are played in Wilson 4 Tennis Ball.
• Players should bring their own essentials.
• Players should report to court before 15 minutes of match.
• Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
• Referee decision is final.
• Organizing committee has all the authority to disqualify team/player if they are not obliging to rules of tournament.
Registration to tournament done by online mode only.
Spot registration includes extra charges.
• All the players are provided with lunch and refreshments.
WINNERS & RUNNERS UP BENEFITS:
• WINNERS : Cash price: 30000INR+
Trophy + T-shirt + Medals+ Gift vouchers
• RUNNERS UP : Cash price: 20000INR+
Trophy + T-shirt + Medals + Gift vouchers
• The minimum number of players required to register a team is 12 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for team is 15 players.
• Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 8 overs per side excluding extras.
• No bowler is permitted to bowl more than 2 overs in an innings. This is not inclusive of the super over in the case of a tie.
• In the event that the match is played where the overs are reduced, a bowler shall not bowl more than one-fifth of the total overs allowed.
The duties of the captain are outlined below:
• • Ensure that all team members have desired outfit / uniform
• • Attend all official events as required
• • Ensure that the team arrives at the match on time
• • Fills out and hands a copy of the team sheet to the umpire and opposing captain and notifies Management of any players that are playing
• • Toss the coin
• • Hands the game ball to umpires at the conclusion of the match
• • Has a copy of the scorecard and designates the responsibility of scoring to a player if there is no official scorer and ensures it is filled out accurately
• • Ensure that the team and all players play within the Spirit of Cricket and adhere to the rules and regulations outlined
• • Approach the umpire for any clarification
• • Ensure that the team maintains over-rates
• • Collects and submits the score card & match report to the team post- match
Terms & conditions of this event:
Registration fee will not be refunded.
Players are participating at their own risk. Any injuries or accidents occurring during the event are not responsibility of the organisers.