Sale Date Ended
Rotary Club of Madras Central
sponsored by Rotary Club of Madras Central
(R.I. DIST 3230)
Corporate Cricket Championship 2015
Rotary Club of Madras Central like to extend our most sincere invitation for your company to take part in Corporate Cricket Championship 28th Feb & 1st March 2015 at YMCA Grounds, Nandanam.
* Maximum of 32 teams shall be enrolled on first come first serve basis.
* Registration fee of Rs.5000 Per Team (Non Refundable), Entry Fee has to be paid at the time of Registration.
* Team entries will close at midnight on 15th Feb 2015.
* Teams registering for the competition agree to abide by the rules of the tournament.
* Organizers decisions will be final in all circumstances.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Matches will be played with standard tennis ball.
2. Each game shall be played between two teams of Eleven (11) players.
3. A match consists of a maximum of 8 over’s (six balls per over) bowled by each side.
4. The ball used in all matches will be Tennis balls). All balls used will be same for all the teams.
5. A team shall not be permitted to declare its innings closed
6. The tournament will be played on Knockout basis.
7. In the event of scores each team has to ball a super over each. If the Super over ends in scores, the team losing fewest wickets shall be judged the winner.
8. In the event of both teams remaining upon consideration of Item (7) above, the team conceding the least amount of extras shall win.
9. Should both teams remain tired after consideration of items (7) and (8) above, the team scoring the most sixes in their innings shall win. If no sixes have been scored then the team achieving the most fours shall be the declared winner.
10. The maximum allowed for the length of an innings shall be 33 minutes and the break of 8 minutes between innings.
11. The teams cannot swap player with other teams or bring in new players to the team once the tournament commence.
12. A bowler can bowl a maximum of 2 over’s per innings.
13. Underarm bowling is prohibited, No LBW, No Leg Byes.
14. A “wide” shall count as one (1) extra run to the bat team and an extra ball shall be bowled. Over the head height will be called a “wide” and Leg-side wide rule will be applicable.
15. A “no-ball” shall count as one (1) Extra run to the batting team and an extra ball shall be bowled. A full delivery over the waist height, ball bouncing passes the batsmen above shoulder height and front foot will be called a “no ball”. Any runs scored from a No-ball will be credit o the extras for the No-ball.
16. Free hit will be presented to the bat team for the front foot No-ball.
17. A Subs e Fielder/runner will be permitted If the batsman becomes ill or injured during the course of the game, subject to the umpires approval, but he (subs e) will not be allowed to bowl or bat. The Subs e shall be a member of the batting team and where possible will have already batted. The replacement must come from the nominated players for the same.
18. No Power play and No fielding restrictions.
19. All players are to wear proper runners. No Thongs or barefoot permitted for safety reasons.
20. In the event of an infringement, the square leg umpire shall call and signal No-ball.
21. One player from each team shall be nominated as a team Captain for the competition Captain shall be responsible for nominate the players for the competition bat and bowling orders, for the conduct of the team and on behalf of the team in the event of any disputes.
22. Match fixtures (who-plays-who) shall be set, in advance, by the organisers on a random-pick basis and shall be communicated to r e team captains before the competition
23. Game Co-ordinators will allocate Individual scores for each match. All score sheets need to be fully completed, signed off by the captain of each team at the completion of each match.
24. All decisions by umpire on the field of play and the Competition Co-ordinators in all matters shall be final. Any player showing unreasonable dissent in the opinion of the umpires shall follow due warning or disqualification from further play in the competition
25. Any subsequent appeal into the Match Referee's determination must be referred to the Competition Referee within an hour of the completion of the match.
26. The Competition Referee will consult playing rules and c team captains, match umpires in considering the matter. The Competition Referee's determination will be final.
27. All teams are to provide their own bats.
28. All r e team must be on the grounds on If not present on Umpire will make the decision as Walkover.
29. If a team fails to turn up, the registration fee will be NOT refunded.
30. The organizing committee reserves the right to reject an entry.
31. The organizing committee reserves the right to alter the flow of events; and in case of any change, it will be communicated to the team managers / Captains.
32. No request for alteration of the order of events will be entertained.
33. The organizing committee's decision will be final on all matters not specifically covered by the rules men here.
34. All rights reserved.
* All participants representing our organization are on the rolls of our company or temporary staff working for our company.
* Each member of our team shall conform to the rules of the tournament.
* In case of change in dates of the tournament due to any unforeseen circumstances, the company agrees to participate in any alternate date fixed by the organizers. We understand that due consideration will be given to the convenience of the majority of the participating companies before any such action is taken.
* We understand that money once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. We understand that the organising Committee’s decision will be final and binding on any matter concerning J.K.Samyuktha Corporate Cricket Championship 2015.
* Rotaract Club of Madras Central sponsors and its executives or affiliates will not be held responsible for any accident, injury, loss of property or death during this event.