This Ticket Includes refreshment & Course materials.
Sale Date Ended
No contract will be successful unless – it is under-pinned by sound contract management and administration. More often than not it is the support tea m involved in the background of a contract that ensures it is a success.
This course will help you to understand how the effective drafting & management of a contract can deliver the goals it set out to achieve.
At the end of the course delegates will:
• Able to draft the contract from
( a) Scratch and (b) modify the Contract template
Understand the contribution that contract administration can deliver
• Be better able to minimize contractual risk
• Manage change during the contract from a risk and legal perspective
• shall be able in making Negotiation strategy
• Understand and draft contractual terms and conditions
• Have identified all the benefits of alternative dispute resolution methods
This course will cover the following key topics:
1) Understanding the legal environment
2) Drafting the contract
3) Some contract scenarios
4) Contract terms and conditions
5) Effective administration techniques
6) How to obtain legal remedies
Methodology & Certificates-