Sale Date Ended
Identify and Resolve Conflicts
A true leader can never ignore or avoid conflicts. No matter how hard one tries to avoid looking into conflicts, at the end of the day they find you!
With a growing workforce diversity in this 21st century Global workplace, conflicts are inevitable. As long as there is more than one individual working, there will be clashes of ideas, personalities, working styles, and behaviour.
To be able identify conflicts (the earlier the better), to navigate them in the desired direction, and finally to resolve them is a skill that is a requisite in a good leader.
Learn to employ various tools to help recognise and resolve conflict.
Key Learning Outcomes:
• Identify the common causes and costs of conflict as well as benefits of resolution.
• Recognize warning signs and take action to prevent situations from escalating stages of conflict.
• Use influencing skills to defuse strong emotions keep the lines of communication open and build trust.
• Analyse a conflict to determine an objective, focused approach to working it out.
• Employ conflict resolutions skills and tools to navigate through challenging conflicts
This is for you, if you are:
Dealing with multiple stake holders and need to build relationships, influence and navigate conflicts.
Activities, Case study, role play, Team activity, Video based learning, Reflections and more.