Conference On Public Private Partnership In National Highways At Vigyan Bhavan
The conference will deliberate on issues of critical relevance for attracting private investments in building national highways.
A Never Before Opportunity To:
* Gain insights on the policies and initiatives being articulated for building national highways through PPP.
* Explore the challenges and opportunities arising out of a roll out of national highways projects.
* Share the experiences of the key players and stakeholders.
Who Should Attend ?
* Government departments
* Road development agencies
* Infrastructure developers
* Investments banks
* Private equity funds
* Infrastructure funds
* Construction companies
* Investments authorities
* Legal/consulting firms
Dr Manmohan Singh, Hon'ble Prime Minister
Dr C.P.Joshi, Minister of Road Transport and Highways
Shri Monetk Singh Ahluwalia, Deputy Commission, Planning commission