Course Fee: INR 9,500 + 12.36 Service Tax (Per Participant)
Sale Date Ended
Competency Based Interviewing Skills Workshop by GIL
Effective interviewing skills are crucial to successful recruitment. Poor choices are expensive and unsatisfactory for everyone concerned - you need to be sure that you're choosing the right person for the right job.
This course would help participants understand the underlying principles and concepts, explaining how to structure their interview and exploring alternatives. It would show them how to use questioning and active listening techniques so that they can build a rapport with the interviewee and gather the most relevant information.
It would conclude with practical advice on how to prepare and conduct effective interviews, looking at the legal requirements that an individual needs to meet and making good use of the other strategies learned.
This session on assessment-based training provides the strategies, processes, tools, and technology support to enable you
Discover: Find the right talent at the right time for the right opportunity
Inspire: Develop and cultivate high potential leaders and employees
Transform: Drive performance improvement in individuals, teams, and organizations
This workshop would enable you to
• Understanding the concept of Competencies.
• Identify the Process of Competency Mapping
• Structuring interviews in a more objective and focused manner
• Build on your Interviewing and selection skills
• Groom yourself as an effective interviewer.
• Group discussions and other interactive skill building exercises.
• Practice sessions to enable participants to test their learning.
• 'Live' case records to sharpen interpretative skills.
• Sharing of best practices.
• Line Managers
• Operation/Unit Heads
• Leadership and Development Managers
• HR professionals
• Independent Consultants/Free Lancers