Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Comedy Central Chuckle Festival is India's biggest international comedy festival and was first launched in 2013.
In its first edition, Chuckle Festival featured world class comedians such as Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias, Eddie Ifft, Paul Varghese and was hosted by none other than the hilarious Tanmay Bhat.
Over 4000 people filled the auditoriums in Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore in 2013 and this year we've aimed to go bigger with the Comedy Central Chuckle Festival.
We've brought Chuckle Festival back with a bang with the likes of internationally renowned funny man, RUSSELL BRAND, along with local hero's like Vir Das (B'luru/Mum) & Papa CJ (Del) to provide you with an evening full of unadulterated laughter! It will be THE FUNNIEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!
Headlining your experience at the Comedy Central Chuckle Festival will be British comedian, presenter & actor Russell Brand. He is best known for his YouTube series called "trews" where he offers his own unique take on current affairs. He is also known for his stand-up comedy acts such as Messiah Complex, and the Ponderland series.
Brand is equally renowned for his role in several films including "Rock Of Ages", "Arthur", "Get Him To The Greek", "Bedtime Stories", and the voice of Dr. Nefario in the hugely successful Despicable Me series.
To provide you with a heightened hilarious experience, we bring you, the exceptionally funny local star Vir Das. India’s biggest name in the comedy circuit having made a place for himself as a stand up and his company Weirdass. His show “History of India – Viritten” is the highest ticket selling show in the history of India. His subsequent show “Battle of Da Sexes” has sold out ever single show since its inception.
USE YOUR MOBIKWIK WALLET TO BOOK TICKETS AND GET 7.5% CASHBACK
Q1. Where is the Venue?
• Mumbai: Dome @ NSCI - SVP Stadium, Worli
Q2. What is the Entry time for the Event?
• 7 pm onwards.
Q3. Is it possible to enter the venue if the show has already started?
•Once the show has started, entry will not be allowed. Please note doors close 10 minutes prior to the start time of the show – 7:30 pm.
Q4. Is re-entry allowed?
•This is a single entry ticket only.
Q5. Are cameras allowed inside the venue?
• AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. This rule will be implemented strictly. Management reserves the right to eject any patron recording the event from the venue without refunds. We request all fans to not carry any cameras/recording equipment to the venue.
Q6. Are children allowed for the event?
• Individuals below the age of 18 will NOT be allowed into the event.
Q7. Is there a place to park vehicles?
•Yes, at owners risk.
Q8. Can I purchase tickets at the venue?
•Yes, provided we're not sold out! In case tickets are available on the day of the event, you can purchase them from the box office, which will be prominently located at the venue.
Q9. Do you have any ticket sale outlets?
•Tickets will be available on the 26th Delhi, 27th Bangalore, & 28th Mumbai at the respective venues.
Q10. Can I exchange the seats I have selected after I have made the purchase?
•Once you've selected your seats and paid for your ticket, it cannot be exchanged.
Q11. I've purchased my ticket and might not be able to make it for the show. Can I refund my ticket?
•There are no refunds once tickets have been purchased.
Q12. Are outside food and beverage allowed into the venue?
•No. Food and beverage is available inside the venue.
• Comedy Central Chuckle Festival powered by vivo Smart Phone (“Event”) is being held in Delhi on 26th of June, Bangalore on the 27th of June and Mumbai on the 28th of June 2015 and is being organized by LIVE Viacom 18 (Viacom18 Media Private Limited) (“Organizers”)
• Entry per person is subject to ticket category.
All person holding the student pass must provide valid student ID at the box office.Admission into the show will be given only after showing valid student ID.
• Patrons are requested to be aware of fake/color-photocopied tickets and are urged to buy tickets from legitimate sources only.
• Patrons must mandatorily carry an original valid government identity document.
• Any ticket to be a valid ticket needs to have a barcode or hologram. In case the hologram or the bar code is tampered, such a ticket will not be accepted.
• Tickets will be handed over to patrons at the box office on producing a valid invoice / booking id and original valid government identity document.
• Entry shall be permitted to guests only above the age of 18 years, age defined as born on or before 20 December 1996.
• This is a single entry show. Once you exit the show area, re-entry will not be permitted.
• No request for refund in any event or situation shall be entertained, including in case of any rescheduling, cancellation and change in details of Event.
• The Organizer reserves the rights of admission, even to valid ticket holders.
• Event is a wristband access event. Wristbands will be issued at the box office and will enable access to the Event venue for the designated dates.
• Patrons need to keep/wear their wristband for which the tickets have been purchased.
• Wristbands are washable/tear able and the Patron need to ensure not to lose the same. In case wristbands are taken off, No replacement wristband will be issued.
• Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
• No access shall be allowed to the Event venue without a wristband. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
• Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any personal belongings or any injury/damage that the ticket holder may incur at the venue.
• Organizers' reserves the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point and during the event for security reasons.
• Patrons shall not be allowed to carry the following items:
o Cameras, video camcorders, any recording devices.
o Travel Bags and trolleys.
o Any kind of arms and ammunitions
o Any sharp items or any object that may harm others.
o Any illegal substances
o Food and beverages
• Parking near or at the festival premises may be available depending upon availability and is at the sole risk of the vehicle owner.
• Organizers will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
• Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
• Consumables (food/drinks/alcohol) from outside of the festival are not allowed & will be confiscated.
• Food and beverages will be available inside the Event venue for purchase. Patrons can purchase Food and beverage coupons at the Event venue on a non-refundable basis.
• Smoking in the venue is strictly prohibited, any ticket holder caught smoking will be asked to leave the venue.
• The Patrons are requested to drink responsibly.
• Any inappropriate behavior by any of the patron shall lead to eviction of the holder/s from the venue after they have entered the ground.
• No liability claims of food, pollution and other consumption poisoning will be entertained.
• At the Event venue, the Patrons shall not display or endorse any sponsorships, promotional or marketing materials unless authorized by the Organizer in writing.
• The ticket permits entry to the Event venue only and does not include any other benefits whatsoever.
• Access to any promotional parties or after parties, may have other ticketing requirements and shall be purchased by the patron separately.
• Strobe lighting at this event may cause epileptic fits and/or seizures. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions.
• This event uses amplified sound; it may be helpful to wear hearing protection at the Event.
• First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the Organizers shall not be responsible for any medical problems that any Patron may face at the Event.
• The Event is subject to force majeure conditions and government permissions and regulations. The Event may be re scheduled or cancelled at the sole discretion of Organizers.
• Artist lineup and billed attractions may be subject to change at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
• Patrons carrying or suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the venue or at the entry shall be searched and their entry shall be restricted.
• Patrons hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the images and/or recording of any tape made with the ticket holder’s appearance on any mode/medium of broadcast anywhere in the work and for any purposes whatsoever including advertising, publicity and promotion etc.
• The Organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to Patrons found in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, eviction of the holder/s of the ticket from the venue.
• All disputes to be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.
BY PURCHASING THE TICKET, THE PATRON ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS