Sale Date Ended
While Chinese businesses have created many opportunities for their associates in India, they have at the same time thrown many businesses and in some cases industries in India out of work.
China has become a major economic force to reckon with, so much so that a large majority of the world is now dependent on it for its supplies. From iPhone to the humble stapler pins, most of the things we use in our everyday life are made in China.
How has this happened and how can the Indian SMBs take up the challenge?
The discussion would focus on sharing our individual experiences and strategies. Moot points would be:
1. How has China impacted your business?
2. What has been your strategy to combat the competition? Is it improving the quality, providing value adds or is it price cutting or others?
3. Where do you see your business in the long term in view of the competition from china?
4. If you export, what combative strategies have worked for you?
5. What are the challenges you continue to face?
6. Ways to collaborate with other members and drive synergies to counter the Chinese threat.
10:00 - 10:30 am: Introductions
10:30 am - 12:00 pm: Discussion
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Open Hour