Sun Trainings are providing Cognos online training in Hyderabad from Hyderabad India. Cognos online training is having good demand in the market, Our Cognos online training faculty is very much experienced and highly qualified and dedicated.
Our Cognos online training in Hyderabad program is job oriented. After completion of Cognos online training with us you should be able to work on any kind of project. After completion of Cognos online training our dedicated team will be supporting you.
Please contact us for Cognos online training in Hyderabad Demo in our suntrainings.com is the best Cognos online training Institute in Hyderabad, India.
Highlights in our training:
* Very in depth course material with real time scenarios.
* We are providing class with highly qualified trainer.
* We will provide class and demo session at student flexible timings.
* In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
* We will give 24*7 technical supports.
* Each topic coverage with real time solutions.
* We are providing normal track,weekend,fast track classes.
* We will give every recorded session for play later.
* We are giving placement support by multiple consultancies in INDIA, USA, Australia, UK etc.
* We are providing certification oriented trainings with 100% pass guarantee.
* We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.
Introduction To Dataware Housing
• Introduction to Dataware Housing
• Characteristics of Dataware Housing
• OLTP Vs OLAP Databases
• Different Approaches of DWH (Kimball Vs Inmon)
• Data mart Vs Data Warehouse
• Fact Table Vs Dimension Table
• Concepts of Schemas (Star schema & Snowflake schema)
• Industry leading ETL and Reporting tools
Introduction to Cognos
• About Cognos 8.4
• Cognos Release (EP series7, Reportnet , Cognos 8.0/8,1/8.2/8.3)
• Features of Cognos 8.4
• Cognos Vs other OLAP tools
• Cognos components (Modeling & Reporting)
• Different cognos services
• Personalize cognos connection • Create and manage portals, shortcuts, report views.etc
• Working with Cognos configuration, content Store
• How to Connect to different Data Sources
• Security setup
• Import and Export of Package (Deployment)
• Running the Report Burn
• Scheduling Reports
• About Framework Manager
• Framework Manager, Metadata Modeling
• Creation of Interface and Usage
• Creating Model & Namespace (Layers)
• Importing Metadata
• Naming convention for objects in a project
• Creating Query Subjects & Query Items
• Merging Query Subjects
• Creating Relationships & Setting Cardinalities
• Creating Parameter Maps & Macros
• Creating of Model Filters, Prompts & Calculations
• Add Business Rules and Set Governors
• Assigning package level security
• Improving performance
• Publishing Package
• About Ad-hoc Reports
• Types of Report(List, Cross Tab, Chart Reports & Others)
• Applying Filters, Prompts & Calculations
• Sorting, Grouping, Sections & Aggregate Functions
• Run and Manage reports
• Type of Report Templates
• Creating list, Cross Tab, Chart, repeater, Maps & Other Reports
• Report templates, formatting Reports – fonts, style, header, footer, boarder…etc
• Generating and Creating Prompt Page
• Types of Prompts
• Query Calculations & Layout Calculations
• Static Filters and Dynamic Filters
• Conditional Block
• Conditional Formatting
• Master Details
• Cascading Prompt
• HTML Items & Hyperlinks
• Set Operators
• Setting Burst Options
• Drill through
• Drill up & Drill down
• Setting Variables
• Report Functions
• Report Validation
• Reports Run with Options (separate course not included in this package)
• Insert Data
• Change the number of Visible Items
• Nest Data
• Replace Data
• Sort Data
• Explore Data
• Change the measure
• Drill down for Details
• Hide Items
• Insert a calculation
• Save a custom set
• Define a filter
• Compare sets of data
• Using Dynamic Context
• Creating Agents
• Adding Event conditions
• Task and Task execution rules
• Scheduling Agents