Sale Date Ended
OSSCube organizes administrator training course for Apache Hadoop. Cloudera University’s four-day training provides System Administrators a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and manage Hadoop clusters. From installation and configuration, through load balancing and tuning your cluster, Cloudera’s Administration course has you covered.
Attendees will cover topics such as:
1. The internals of YARN, MapReduce, and HDFS
2. Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
3. Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
4. How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
5. Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
6. Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
7. Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH)
Cloudera delivers the industry's only certification for Administrator on Hadoop. Built on the content of our training courses, the program tests your knowledge of Hadoop's operation and use. The Cloudera Certified Professional designation ensures you've mastered the material necessary to operate and manage Hadoop clusters in the enterprise. Organizations rely on the Cloudera Certification during the hiring process to identify top-quality candidates.
Cloudera’s Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop exam is thorough, and designed to test a candidate’s fluency with the concepts and terminology in the following areas:
1. Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
3. Apache Hadoop Cluster Planning
4. Apache Hadoop Cluster Installation and Administration
5. Resource Management
6. Monitoring and Logging
The course alternates between instructional sessions and hands-on exercises.
The course is appropriate for system administrators who will be setting up or maintaining a Hadoop cluster. Basic Linux system administration experience is a prerequisite for this training session. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.
For more details visit following URL: