Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 23
Microsoft Azure is one of the most formidable cloud computing platforms today. Having expertise in this cloud technology can boost your career progress with a great momentum. Keeping this into consideration, Cognixia's launching webinar where you will explore the cloud infrastructure with Microsoft Azure and learn how to leverage Azure Virtual Machines (VMs) to ensure resources and workloads are up and running. This live webinar will also give you an understanding of Azure’s networking infrastructure to support application and service connectivity, load balancing inbound and outbound connections and requests. You will learn how to harness Azure’s highly scalable storage facility on the cloud to your advantage.
In today’s business scenario, one has to handle multiple customers for which it is necessary to deploy multiple VM architectures to repeat a task several times in an environment. Utilizing the concepts of ARM template, you will learn to deploy VM and VNeT. Finally, you will learn about security and disaster recovery within the Azure platform. For modern enterprises, data recovery and business continuity are imperative. Microsoft Azure ensures this in a cost-effective manner without setting physical data centers using Azure DR (Disaster Recovery) and ASR (Azure Site Recovery) services.
A brief outline of the topics that our webinar will cover is as follows:
* Overview of Azure VM & the Benefits of Running VM Workloads in Azure
* Deploying a VM from Azure MarketPlace and PowerShell
* Azure Networking Core Components & Load Balancing
* Azure File Storage & Azure BLOB
* ARM Template Concepts & Structure
* Deploying VM & VNeT using ARM Template
* Data Security Using Azure Backup
* Disaster Recovery Implementing Azure Site Recovery
* Azure Active Directory & Azure Key Vault
* Azure Governance Best Practices