The modern day industrialization has led to the depreciation of the natural resources and it has also caused great damage to the environment. As an effort to promote environment friendly measures, Redmax media Pvt ltd is organizing ‘Clean n Green India Expo’ at NSIC, NEW DELHI, starting from 11th November 2011. The event will help in spreading awareness about the environment amongst Indian citizen, providing them with fresh ideas and new insights. Several non-commercial organizations will also participate in this wonderful 3 day event. The exposition will also feature some of the most reputed speakers who will preside over the seminars and conference at the event. Around 100 exhibitors and 4000 visitors are expected to participate at the event.
Highlights of the Event
* Exhibition will be divided into two segment-clean segment and green segment.
* Participation of renowned speakers and decision makers.
* Opportunity to meet major players from different industries.
* Knowledge of new techniques and measures devised for the prevention of environment.
* Participation of non-commercial organizations.
* Over 100 exhibitors and 4000 visitors.
* Plants, flowers and landscaping designs
* An assortment of garden furniture
* Eco-friendly and low energy goods
* Green home furnishings
* Recycled products
* Water harvesting system
* Garbage and waste management
* Pest control
* Wet and dry vacuum cleaners
* Decorations for the garden
* Floral arrangements
* Exotic plants and flower varieties
* Local & central government
* Hospital & health authorities
* Industrial & factory premises
* Leisure industry
* Commissioners of corporation