Sale Date Ended
Jagsar International provides Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). CISA is a get worldwide acquiring having uniform certification standard, the certification has a high degree of visibility and recognition in the fields of IT security, IT audit, IT risk management and governance. CISA vacancies in the areas of IT security management, IT auditor , IT risk management often ask for a CISA certification. Many Enterprises and Government Agencies Increasingly Recognize Require and Expect and mainly IT Professionals to hold this Certification. CISA certification is required for professionals seeking an extra edge over being an auditor in information systems, with audit management and compliance as the core components. It gives a competitive advantage over peers seeking career progression.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPEARING IN THE CISA EXAM
The CISA designation is presented to professionals who have an inclination in Information Systems auditing, control and security and also meet the following requirements:
Successful completion of the CISA examination:
The examination is open to individuals who have an interest in information systems audit, control and security. All are encouraged to work toward and take the examination. Successful examination candidates will be sent all information required to apply for certification with their notification of a passing score.
Submit an Application for CISA Certification:
After having passed the CISA certification exam and having met the work experience requirements, the final step is to complete and submit a CISA Application for Certification.
A minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the CISA job practice areas) is required for certification. Substitutions and waivers of such experience, to a maximum of 3 years, may be obtained as follows.
1. A maximum of 1 year of information systems experience OR 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
2. 60 to 120 completed university semester credit hours (the equivalent of an 2-year or 4-year degree) not limited by the 10-year preceding restriction, can be substituted for 1 or 2 years, respectively, of experience.
3. A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university that enforces the ISACA-sponsored Model Curricula can be substituted for 1 year of experience. To view a list of these schools, please visit www.isaca.org/modeluniversities. This option cannot be used if 3 years of experience substitution and educational waiver have already been claimed.
4. A master’s degree in information security or information technology from an accredited university can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
5. Exception: 2 years as a full-time university instructor in a related field (e.g., computer science, accounting, information systems auditing) can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
This Ticket amount means, not fee details of the course. For fee details contact 8801022210.
Our Address :
JAGSAR International Technolabs Pvt.Ltd. V Floor, Vaishnavi Arcade, Road No:1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, AP-500034, INDIA.