Sale Date Ended
Join Chopta Chandrashila trek for 5 nights and 6 days and experience the surreal landscape of the Himalayas with pine and rhododenderon forests, mesmerising view of Deoriatal and lush green meadows of Rohini Bugyal and Chopta.
Cost : 10,000 Per Person
For more Information visit : https://travelroach.com/trip/chopta-chandrashila-trek
Day 1: Haridwar - Sari
You will be picked up at Haridwar and from there driven to Sari. Dinner and overnight at camp/guesthouse.
Day 2: Sari to Deorital
After breakfast you will start your trek to Deorital. A 3 km long trek will get you to the crystal clear lake which reflects its surrounding with perfection and hence, gets the name 'two world in pne place'. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 3: Deorital to Rohini Bugyal
After breakfast we will continue out trek to Rohini Bugyal. You will cross pine and oak forests and can smell the fresh air as you walk. On the way you will witness the beauty of the Himalayan ranges and if lucky you can spot some rare Himalayan fauna. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 4: Rohini Bugyal to Chopta
After the day of neadow land, we will trek forward to Chopta. The day is mix of up and down terrain and when you reach the destination you can explore the landscape of Chopta and take all its serenity in you. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 5: Chopta - Tugnath -Chandrashila Top and back
After early breakfast we trek to Tungnath. Tungnath is situated at the height of 3680 metre. On the way we can enjoy lush green meadows and majestic view of snow capped Himalayas. Visit the Tungnath Temple and after lunch we trek further to Chandrashila peak. Dinner and overnight stay at Chopta camp.
Day 6: Chopta - Haridwar
After an early morning breakfast you will drive back to Haridwar.
1. Accommodation according to itinerary. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.)
3. Trek equipment: Sleeping Bag, Tent, Mattress, Kitchen & Dining Tent, Toilet Tent and cooking utensils
4. Trekking Permits
5. First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder
6. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide, Cook and Support staff
7. Porters/mules to carry central equipment
8. Transport Haridwar to Sari and Chopta and back to Haridwar
• Things to Carry:
• Do not consume alcohol before the start and during the trek.
• Do not litter the Himalayas during your stay there.