Sale Date Ended
Date of Function : 10th and 11th of October 2012
CESAR - II, name which reminds the great Julius Ceasar, actually has the expansion Civil Engineering Symposium Aiming for Revolution. We too have aimed for a revolution with interesting events and workshops for two days. There are codes waiting for you to be cracked, quiz to be tackled, problems waiting for a solution, data awaiting the forecasting of future needs and requirements of a built up area, earth awaiting you to be marking the relative points on it, materials and bricks seeking you for making an object and bond construction respectively, layouts are waiting for making 2D & 3D modelling, papers, posters and many more events to keep you busy with our technical fest.
CESAR - II promises to provide you two wonderful days of our technical symposium. Don’t miss it !!
1. Paper Presentation
2. Poster Presentation
4. Code Cracking
6. Model Making
7. Brick Bond
8. Town Planning
9. CADD Modelling
Two workshops are going to be conducted,
1. Indian Seismic Zonation Map
2. Recent Trends in Structural Engineering
Workshop lectures delivered by eminent persons from IISc, Bangalore and SERC, Chennai.
Paper Presentation :
1. The team must comprise of a maximum of two members. Solo casts are also allowed.
2. The Content of the Paper must be of your own voice and should be Singly-spaced 12-point Times New Roman. The Paper should be related to application of one of the following streams : - Structural Engineering
- Environmental and water resource Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
3. Submit your full paper along with abstract (100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st October 2012 (Paper title as subject and filename should be in format “TeamName_Institute.doc”).
4. Intimation of selected papers will be on 4th October 2012.
5. Participants will have to bring 2 hard copies + 1 soft copy of paper (CD), presentation in .ppt or .pptx format on the day of event and a valid identity card from institution.
6. The Duration of the presentation is limited to a maximum of 8 minutes and teams should strictly adhere to allotted time.
7. Judges’ decision is final.
Poster Presentation :
1. The size of the Poster should not exceed 4ft x 3ft and it can be handcrafted or machine made.
2. The Poster can be designed on any theme related to Civil Engineering.
3. The team must comprise of maximum two members. Individual participants are also allowed.
4. The Abstract can be to the maximum of 200 words and is to be mailed to email@example.com
5. The last date for the submission of abstract is on 1st October 2012.
6. Intimation of selected Posters will be on 4th October 2012.
7. Judgement will be based on Theme, Aesthetic nature, Area of poster utilized for theme and materials used (in case of handcrafted posters).
8. Juries’ decision is final.
For Queries contact : +91-9486644221, +91-9789751967.