Sale Date Ended
This Certified OD Analyst program helps you to identify the needs of an organization and its people. It will provide guidance in formulating and implementing practices which are best suited to the changing needs of the organization. In addition it will provide the knowledge of underlying principles and theories of Organization Development and to build capability across a full range of OD competencies.
Middle Earth Consultants is proud to bring to you their globally recognized program Certified Organizational Development Analyst. Winning starts with beginning. So in order to win and keep up with the pace of the growing market trends one has to upgrade his/her skills. We, at Middle Earth Consultants, understand your requirements and assure you that after attending our program you will have an edge over others.
Unique benefits to the participants:
• Get comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
• Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of Organizational development
• Network with other professionals with same background and interest
• Brand yourself as a certified Organizational Development Analyst
• Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
• Candidates have access to contact the instructors for doubts and clarifications via phone and email.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Understanding key models of OD like 6 box model , Burke Litwin model , MEC-CAMI model of change management
• Understand success stories of OD in some of top Indian and global companies
• Understanding importance of strategic tools like Porter’s five forces Model, Value Discipline
• Organizational Diagnosis, using Malcolm Baldridge Award criteria the EQFM model
• Diagnosis of HR processes, people & indicators using the PCMM model to plan successful HR change interventions for HR process up gradation
MODULE 1: Organizational Development overview
• Tangible & intangible aspects in organization Major Megatrends
• How OD has benefitted organization using examples of successful companies
• OD overview
• OD history & advantages
• Some great thinkers
• Action research model
• Burke-Lit win model
• MEC-CAMI model using HR processes, clarity of strategy and mission
MODULE 2: Strategy and Mission
• Mission, Values and Vision
• What is Strategy?
• Strategic Management Process using strategy analysis, strategy implementation and strategy choice
• Porter’s Five Force Model
• Value Discipline using product leadership, customer intimacy, operational efficiency
MODULE 3: Organizational Diagnosis
• Understanding Business Excellence
• Organizational Level Diagnosis
• PESTEL Analysis of the Macro Environment Open Systems Model
• Six Box Organizational Model
• EFQM Excellence Model
• Malcolm Bal ridge Model includes categories like leadership, strategic planning, customer & market focus etc.
• TATA Business Excellence Model
• CII Business Excellence Model
MODULE 4: HR Processes
Level 2-Performance Centricity includes factors like work environment, communication, compensation etc.
Level 3-Competency Centricity includes factors like workforce planning, competency development, participatory culture etc.
Level 4 – Team & Organizational Centricity includes factors like team building, mentoring, organizational performance management etc.
Level 5-Optimizing includes factors like coaching, personal competency development etc.
Who should attend?
The course can be attended by HR professionals, OD practitioners, HR consultants & trainers, faculties in management institutions and anyone who is interested in the field of OD.
Middle Earth Advantage:
• Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
• Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
• Client list of more than 400 companies.
• Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
• Over 90% company retention rate.
Accredited By Asian HR Board
Countries: India, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Muscat, US, Jakarta, Colombo, Nigeria, Lagos.
For further details please contact
R KAMAL KUMAR MECINDIA
O: +91.040. 64504988