Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Duration - 3 days (8 hrs per day) face to face coaching workshop
This workshop focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. Topics includes differentiating between mentoring, facilitating, consulting, teaching and coaching, and will also provide the understanding of the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This workshop introduces participants to team development concepts around starting and growing teams while paying attention to team dynamics and the surrounding organizational system. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the Professional Agile Coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
• What is Agile Coaching & Mindset?
• Responsibilities and Skills of the Coach
• Agile Coaching Stance & Coaching Conversation
• Professional Coaching Skills
• Coaching vs Mentoring vs Teaching
• Agile Coaching Contract & Alliance
• Coaching Agile Roles & Transitions
• Understanding Team Development
• Setting Up The Team Environment
• Facilitating Change at Team & Organization Level
• Agile Coach Growth Path
Who should attend this?
Agile leaders or aspiring leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and harness the power of coaching.
• Scrum Masters / Senior Scrum Masters / Lead Scrum Masters / Transition Lead / Transformation Lead
• Project Managers / Agile Project Managers / Test Managers / Iteration Managers / Release Managers
• Transformation Coaches / Aspiring Agile Coaches / Agile Coaches / Agile Change Agents
Minimum experience of 3+ years into software industry.
Learn by doing
You will be working on Agile coaching exercises, Agile coaching games and coaching simulations during the entire duration of the course. While concepts taught might get lost after the workshop is complete, concepts practiced through games and simulations never goes lost. Learning by doing is the better of way of learning.
On Successful completion, you'll receive -
• ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification (lifetime validity – no renewal required)
• Hard copy of the material used in the class - Workbook
• Hard copy of agile book
• Restricted number of participants for this workshop (not crowded) to ensure it's truly enriching for all participants.
Know your trainer -
Prashant Shinde is a passionate agilist with expertise in coaching, consulting, training on various flavors including Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and XP. He has worked in different domains like Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Digital Factories, Factory Automation, Industrial Products etc. & coached senior executives, middle management and teams across the enterprise.
He has worked with clients including Siemens, Microsoft, DBS Banking, BNP Paribas, L&T InfoTech, Qualcomm, Hexaware Technologies among others.
Prashant has involved in large enterprise transformation for last few years and helping transform beyond IT teams to focus on HR, Sales & Marketing and Finance teams as well. He loves to coach and train through games and coming up with variety of games that's not just fun but also helps to understand the concepts.
Connect with him on LinkedIn
What is included in the fees?
• Assured fun with learning
• No extra GST (18% savings already applied)
• Lunch, Tea & Snacks included for all 3 days
• Hard copy of book - Scrum the art of doing twice the work in half the time
NEFT Details -
Account Name: Nilam Prashant Shinde
Account Number: 35712996150
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0005352
Terms & Conditions - http://agilevisa.com/terms.html