Certified Ethical Hacker
CEH v9 certification course was developed with an intention to attest the capability of network security or computer professionals. Once the student sufficient knowledge and exposure in troubleshooting techniques and adequate knowledge in terms of network security and computer field, they are awarded with CEH v9 certification. Regular upgradation on latest software and hardware is expected and thus the certification also gets updated periodically.
The major aim of the course Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is to help out various companies to take the requisite measures against dangerous attacks , with continuous attacking of the systems, though being within legal premise so that the vulnerability is checked properly. The major concept is to catch hold of a thief by acting like a thief.
CEH v9 accredited experts are involved with the job of imparting virtual training to those students are based in different parts of the world. The main advantage of this course is that anyone can undertake this course while they are engrossed with their daily jobs in other fields of interest.
The topics which are covered are nearly same as classroom teaching but there is addition to it, which is as follows:
Virtual Class Room Training :
- State of the art technology which depicts hacking.
- Information gathering
- Data breach investigation reporting and assessment.
- Elements of information security.
- Phases of hacking
- What is foot printing?
- Gathering competitive intelligence.
- Footprint using Google hacking tools
- New module flow
- Footprinting Countermeasures
- Footprinting Pen Testing design
- Related to network
- Scanning Networks
- Network Scanning
- Types of Scanning
- Spoofing IP Address
- IP Spoofing Detection Techniques: Direct TTL Probes
- IP Spoofing Detection Techniques: IP Identification Number
- IP Spoofing Detection Techniques: TCP Flow Control Method
- IP Spoofing Countermeasures
- Trojans and Backdoors
- What is a Trojan?
- Overt and Covert Channels
- Purpose of Trojans
- Trojan horse Construction Kit
- Anti-Trojan Software: Trojan Hunter
- Anti-Trojan Software: Semisoft Anti-Malware
- Anti-Trojan Software
- Pen Testing for Trojans and Backdoors
Course Details :
The certified ethical hacker is a hacker certified in the field of ethical or positive hacking. Hacking is a term normally taken to be of negative nature but ethical hacking on the other hand is one such method which involves hacking to counter hackers. The course is certified by EC-Council. The certification provides ethical hackers to hack scan and test in their company or organizations network structure in order to provide for a better network security system. This course in particular provides you a practical environment to simulate the test and assess the loopholes of the organisation.
This Ticket amount means, not fee details of the course. For fee details contact 8801022210.
Our Address :
JAGSAR International Technolabs Pvt.Ltd. V Floor, Vaishnavi Arcade, Road No:1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, AP-500034, INDIA.