Sale Date Ended
Overview of the Workshop
The complete CCTV Installation Course offers a superb blend of 'need to know' classroom theory and 'hands on' practical experience. Over 2 full days we will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to star your own business or work effectively in the electronic security and video surveillance sector.
From cabling to the latest IP integration techniques, this training is the perfect choice if you are looking to enter the exciting world of CCTV installation. There are no prerequisites. All are welcome.
The course carries a certificate which is Government recognised.
2. Types of Camera and DVR
3. DVR components and HDD installation
4. Cabling and wire management
5. Cable Crimping, Soldering
6. Installation of Camera
7. Basics of Networking and IP Address
8. Configure and Programme digital recording devices
9. Connecting Devices
10. Setting up the Application on mobile phone
11. Integrating mobile application for remote access of camera
12. Trouble shooting