Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Disclaimer: NO ALCOHOL meetup!
Don’t want to go too far away from home this weekend?
Wish to escape the city and spend an amazing day & night amidst nature?
Wish to sing? Wish to play? Wish to socialize?
How about an open-air movie?
How about a place surrounded by mountains, lush green fields & close to the river?
How about a finger lickin food with the campfire in chilling weather?
A dip in the Cauvery river?
We have it all for you in the Picnic near Kaveri!
|Group size||12 to 20|
|Accommodation||At our beautiful campsite (Huts and Dormitory on sharing basis)|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo traveler|
|Starting time||Saturday 8 AM|
|Ending time||Sunday 2 PM|
|Food||1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included|
|Optional mini-trek(s) difficulty||Easy to moderate|
|Things to carry||Will be updated in our WhatsApp group to all registered folks|
|Pick-up/drop locations||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Silk Board, Jayadeva Flyover|
- Leave Bangalore around 8 AM morning after breakfast (5 pick up spots - Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Silk board, Jayadeva Flyover),
- Self-ride also available! (just 3.5 hours journey).
- Reach campsite, get to know surroundings, have sumptuous lunch, relax, take a dip in Kaveri river, freshen up for the musical evening, play, sing together, Karaoke, delicious food, spend the night in the village style huts or dorm on shared basis.
Sunday: Wake up, leisurely breakfast, start back to Bangalore and reach afternoon!
With Transport: 2449/-
• Travel by Tempo traveler or mini-bus
• Dinner (Veg & Non-veg)
• Stay at our beautiful campsite amidst mountains on sharing basis
• Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
• Group activities & games
• A hell lotta entertainment!
Any other personal expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above!
• Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
• Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
• Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
• Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
• Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
• Do not forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering!