What you get? >> Official Tees | Certificate | Bib Number | Water Bottle | FlashMob | Zumba Fitness | Awesome Music | Refreshments | AND AN UNFORGETTABLE LIFE EXPERIENCE!
Last Date: 31-03-2018
Hennur-Banaswadi Cosmopolitan (HBC) club in association with dance360 is organizing a 6k and 3k run to bring awareness about life after cancer on April 1, 2018 Sunday. The event will be flagged from the HBC club. The 6K Passion and 3K Pride is open all, including kids, adults, amateur, professionals. We invite the runners come together to bring hope to cancer patients.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
By either running 6 km or 3 km, the survivors celebrate their conquering the disease. They also commemorate loved ones who lost the battle, as well as those still fighting today. On the day of the event cancer survivors celebrate their victory against breast cancer, support those who are still battling the disease, and honor those who have not survived. Every participant has the choice to either run 6k or to 3k. During the event there is a platform for activities that take place, such as Zumba fitness, gigs, a breakfast, and so on.
5:30 AM Report to HBC, Banaswadi, Bengaluru
5:30 AM Day Collecting T-shirts
6:00 AM Warming up: Zumba Fitness
6:30 AM Start Run (6K Run)
7:00 AM Kids' Run (3K Run)
8:30 AM Certificate Distribution
- Members/Referrals/Kids: Rs. 99 per person
- Non-Member: Rs. 399 per person
- Dogs are also welcome at the Race! No need to register them.
WHAT YOU GET
Official Tees | Certificate | Bib Number | FlashMob | Zumba Fitness | Awesome Music | Refreshments | AND AN UNFORGETTABLE LIFE EXPERIENCE!
- Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at every station, including start and the end point of the race.
- Doctor & Paramedical Staff will be stationed at the venue & also along the route at certain points.
- A cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency.
- Volunteers will be there at the venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.
Washroom facilities are made available for participants within the event premises.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
- Information sent to the participants on WhatsApp number registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold organizer / event management agency/other allied entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- If for any reason you cannot turn up for bib collection or on race day, you would not be allowed to run and no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has your permission to take part in the event.
- You further accept that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.