Sale Date Ended
Camping with Fireflies.
Fireflies are sometimes called lightning bugs. Many a child has spent a summer evening chasing them here come real stars to fill the upper skies, and here on earth come emulating flies, That though they never equal stars in size, (And they were never really stars at heart) Achieve at times a very star-like start. Only, of course, they can't sustain the part. They actually throw out fluorescent green/red/yellow light from the body to attract their mate. This phenomenon of natural lighting is so mesmerizing that at times one can experience thousands of fireflies flashing the light which is one of the best natural sights to behold.
“Let’s sleep under the moonlight and set our soul free, caged within jars like fireflie”
we would like to invite you to join us for our camping near Beautiful Bhandardhara lake surrounded by beautiful Lush Green Mountains we will spent a night chasing fireflies, star gazing and singing in the warm light of Campfire.
My fancies are fireflies,
Specks of living light
twinkling in the dark. – Rabindranath Tagore
Day 01 (Saturday) :
• Catch The Local Train To Kasara from CSTM by 9:40 am /Dadar 9:54 AM/Thane 10:21 & start our journey towards KASARA, shall reach kasara arroung 12:00
• Meeting point in Kasara is Ticket Counter, from Kasara Railway Station further journey will be in a shared taxi around 12:30 and halt for lunch on the way (on your own).
• Enjoy the journey with beautiful nature-scapes, gupshup and songs during the journey. Reach Campsite by 05:00 pm.
• On arrival refresh & set yourself free ! As it gets darker and darker, experience the magnificent phenomena of fireflies lighting display near the campsite. We might come across a number of places during this trail where we can observe this unique phenomenon of Fireflies Synchronization.
• Late evening return back to campsite for dinner, spend the night with fireflies, stars, songs, stories and more.
Day 02 (Sunday):
• Wake up to witness the beautiful sunrise and refreshing view of Bhandardara Lake from our campsite.
• Explore the lakeside, morning walk to the lake, we will explore the entrance of famous Sandhan Vally Trek.
• Have breakfast and am and start wrapping up the tents and pack up your bags by 9:30
• we will start the return journey towards Kasara Station by Taxi. Reach Mumbai by 05:00 pm with beautiful memories.
1. Please Carry Tourch and Raincoat/ umbrella as rain meight come, wear full sleaves Clothes carry one jacket as night is pleasantly cool.
2. Itinerary might be changed as per the situation Route conditions, weather, It’s a nature dependent activity and can get affected by rains, but this is the only season when we get to see it. So come prepared and enjoy the nature.
2. Its firelies camping, so the campsite will be not be near the lakeside but near the trees where we expect good activity of fireflies.
3. This itinerary includes a small walk at the night for watching fireflies, so be prepared accordingly.
4. This Event is nature-friendly. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is not allowed.
Batch 01: 2-3 June 2018
Batch 02: 9-10 June 2018
Batch 03: 16-17 June 2018
Tour Price : Rs.1,800/- per person
1. Accommodation in Tents on Triple Sharing basis (Three in one tent)
2. Transportation Ex-Kasara by non-ac Shared Taxi
3. Meals during the trip (Dinner-Breakfast) with tea and refreshment
4. Self-cooked Barbeque (Veg + Non Veg)
6. All permissions, Tolls and expertise
Note : We have toilet facility covered with toilet tent, which is the best offered when in woods.
2. Tax as applicable
3. Anything mentioned than above