Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 11
About Rajmachi Village:
Rajmachi Village has two forts, which were built by Shivaji Emperor during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala Station. Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat, which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan fort.
Camping Rajmachi Event Details:
• Height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
• Nearest City Lonavala.
• Rs 2000 per head.
• Tent Stay on 3 triple sharing.
• Night Jungle Trail Walk.
• Shivardhan Fort and Manoranjan Fort Exploration.
• Local Village Food.
• Separate Stay for Females.
Rajmachi Trek Event Itinerary:
We meet at 17:20 Hrs. (sharp) at Lonavala Railway station
Suggested train to board is the 11009/Mumbai CST-Sinhagad Express, timings are:
17:20 Meet at Lonavala Railway Station near Ticket Counter.
17:30 Move towads Rajmachi Village by Jeep.
21:00 Reach Rajmachi Village, Dinner, Camp Fire and Games.
07:30 Wake Up.
08:00 Manoranjan fort and Shrivardhan fort exploration.
13:00 Leave for Lonavala Railway Station by Jeep.
15:00 Camping Ends with Happy Memories.
• Trek to Rajmachi Village base.
• Meals 1 Veg Dinner / 1 Veg Breakfast and Tea / 1 Veg lunch.
• Treks and Trails India charges.
• Travel by Jeep from Udhewadi village to Lonavala railway station.
• Tent Stay on triple sharing basis.
• All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
• Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 2000.00 per person.