Sale Date Ended
The Koil Sagar reservoir stretches across the Peddavagu, a minor tributary of the Krishna River. The western stretch of this picturesque reservoir is surrounded by high hills, making it a beautiful spot and is a treat for sore eyes during sunrise and sunset.
01:00 PM: Meet at Aramghar X Road, End of PV Narasimha Rao Expressway
02:30 PM: Stop for Tea
04:30 PM: Reach Koil Sagar
05:00 PM: Play some fun games like Tug of War and Dodge Ball
07:30 PM: Bonfire Time
10:00 PM: Have dinner and enjoy the Night & Starry Sky
05:30 AM: Wake up for sunrise
06:30 AM: Swimming (if we get required permissions)
08:30 AM: Start back to Hyderabad
09:00 AM: Stop for Breakfast
12:00 PM: Reach Hyderabad
1) Sleeping Bag
2) Camping Tents
3) Saturday Dinner With Barbecue (Non-Veg)
• What to bring
1) Trekking shoes
2) Track pants, swim shorts & an extra pair of garments
3) Sunglasses (optional)
4) Hat or cap (as it will be hot afternoons)
5) A strong Back-Pack (preferably waterproof)
6)Any medications prescribed
7) 2 emergency note with your name, address, emergency contact number
8) Loads of Energy!
• Important to know
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) All care will be taken to make your trip comfortable.
4) We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
5) If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organisers immediately.
6) The helmet is compulsory for both rider and pillion.
Mode of Transport :
Personal vehicles (bike or car), we will pool into vehicles available & share the fuel cost on actual.
NO HELMET, NO RIDE!
Note: Kindly protect our Mother Nature. ZGAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid causing any sort of imbalance to normal ecology. Try to avoid using non-recyclable materials as much as possible.