Sale Date Ended
The Koilsagar reservoir stretches across the Peddavagu, a minor tributary of the Krishna River. The western stretch of this picturesque reservoir is surrounded by high hills, making it a beautiful spot and is a treat for sore eyes during sunrise and sunset.
1:00 PM - Meet at Aramghar X Road, End of PV Narasimha Rao Expressway
2:30 PM - Stop for Tea
4:30 PM - Reach Koil Sagar
5:00 PM - Play some fun games like Tug of War and Dodge Ball
7:30 PM - Bonfire Time
10:00 PM - Have dinner and enjoy the Night & Starry Sky
5.30 AM: Wake up for Sun-rise.
6:00 AM: Start Fishing
8:00 AM: Cook the fishes and eat them that watching beautiful scenery.
9:00 AM: Start back to Hyderabad.
9:30 AM: Stop for Breakfast.
Reach Hyderabad by 12:30 PM: Time to say bye bye…
1) Sleeping Bag
2) Camping Tents
3) Saturday Dinner(Veg/Non-Veg) With Barbeque (Non-Veg)
• What to bring
1) Sports shoes
2) Track pants & extra pair of garments
3) Sunglasses (optional)
4) Hat or cap (as it will be hot afternoons)
5) A strong Back-Pack (preferably waterproof)
6)Any medications prescribed
7) 2 emergency note with your name, address, emergency contact number
8) Loads of Energy!
• Important to know
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) All care will be taken to make your trip comfortable .
4) We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
5) If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organisers immediately.
Mode of Transport :
Personal vehicles, we will pool into vehicles available & share the fuel cost on actual.
Note: Kindly protect our Mother Nature. ZGAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid causing any sort of imbalance to normal ecology. Try to avoid using unrecyclable materials as much as possible.