Sale Date Ended
"He who fails to plan, plans to fail" – Proverb
This proverb is applicable more so to long-term planning for businesses. Given the high capital investment requirement and uncertainty in execution, managers all over the world look for scientific and proven ways to make the best decision to maximize benefits, returns to the company and shareholders.
Benefits of attending the program:
* Understand the importance of decision making in day to day business activities
* Identifying various planning phases and planning models which suit each phase
* Designing mathematical models which can address strategic planning problems
* Gain managerial understanding of science behind decision making
Dates & Venues
17th April, 2011 Chennai Hotel Savera
24th April, 2011 Bangalore Hotel Atria
Faculties: Dr. Ram, Padmakumar. Bala, Wasim Ali.
* Managers in-charge production, inventory, business expansion, and logistics;
* Top-level and middle level executives
* Business strategy consultants, and
* Small & Medium size business owners.
For registration and more information on the workshop or to find out about exhibition, sponsoring the workshop, please contact Padmakumar. Bala, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ph: +91 9094532918 / +91 44 45018472.