Sale Date Ended
Learn Business Development from the experts ( 2 days training)
Business development courses are an important part of preparing the next generation of global general managers. As the global business environment becomes increasingly complex, the demand for quality business development education has risen. This where we at Quest Learning is working to create new generation business and sales leaders.
The Business Development Professional course focuses on the tools and techniques required to develop new business. Without them, sales will stagnate and profits will drop. By attending this program, business development professionals will acquire the skills to spur the company's market prospects and design cost effective yet innovative options to boost sales.
The course involves a variety of case studies and role play exercises to develop the right skills needed to become a successful business development professional.
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the main functions and best practices in Business Development (BD)
- Recognize the importance of re-defining business processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition)
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the key account team
Sales reps, sales supervisors and managers, and account managers who would like to professionally develop themselves by seizing business opportunities and using them to improve personal management and showcasing skills. The course also targets commercial professionals aspiring to consider every potential client as a challenge that will help their performance and their careers.