Business Analyst Workshop
Sale Date Ended
Greetings from Shine Center of Excellence:Our Company is an Affiliate and Authorized education provider of Shine Center of Excellence ISCB ( International Software Certification Board ) QAI Global Institute to deliver QAI's Instructor Led Training's in Software Business Analysis. We are into corporate training's With our Expertise, we are helping many professionals to groom themselves in their concerning areas so that they perform and will become a key resource to their company.
Thank you for showing interest to know about our Business Analyst Workshop:
Workshop will be conducted by the industry experts who worked across the globe to share their valuable experiences using real-time case studies, current industry technologies, tools, techniques, methodologies and models.Business Analyst today are charged with delivering Business Value with an eye on managing Requirements Risks, as well as assessing and reporting against effective Business Controls. This Workshop prepares Business Analyst, Project Managers and Project Leaders to successfully handle and provide a systems approach to Requirement Management.
Who can attend?
- Entry-level IT Business Analysts
- Anyone inquisitive to learn about Business Analysis
- Self-taught IT Business Analysts wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together
- Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into the business area
- IT Project Managers with responsibility for business analysis
- Domain Experts , who are having functional knowledge about their business process
- Business Analysts
- Information Systems Analysts
- Application/ Information Architects
- Systems Analyst
- Sr. Developers
- Testers / QA
- Subject matter experts
- Business Consultant
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Business Architect
- Requirements Analyst / Specifier
- Management Consultant
This course is full of interactive sessions and it is a workshop and you would learn everything what a real-time Business Analyst needs in daily work. A trained business analyst becomes an expert in handling business needs of an organisation and determining best solutions. The Workshop includes hands-on work experience in business analysis and a workbook with 100% concepts covered.
Our participants can easily clear CABA Exam or CSBA Exam from ISCB(International Software Certifications Board).
Our course curriculum is in sync with IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) BABOK & QAI (Quality Assurance Institute) CSBA BOK which assures latest business analysis practices.
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is Business Analyst?
- What is Business Process Model?
- Overview of IT Companies
- BA inherent Skills
- BA Directives (sharing of Real time knowledge and advices of previous BAs)
- Basics of OOA
- UML modeling (Use-case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams)
- prototyping tools (Axure, Visual Paradigm ) with case studies and templates.
- SDLC (Traditional methodologies and Agile methodologies) models
- Quality standards (ISO, CMMI)
- Requirement Modeling tools (Rational Rose, Requisite pro,MS Visio)
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation Techniques like Brainstorming, Workshops, Interviews
- Requirements Management and Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Handling Documents like BRD, URD, SRS, FRS, RTM, Solution Doc and HLD Doc
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Practical Approach to Big Picture
- Role of BA in Projects
- Resume Preparation, Interview preparation and Mock Interviews
Here in the training we will aware you about all functionalities of Business Analysis. We will impart Business Analysis practices, case studies
resolution, hands on practical session on tools.
- Case study, Training Material, Hand outs for extra reading / knowledge
- Exposure to industry best practices on Business Analysis
- Understanding of the BA role as per the industry requirements
- Exposure to the BA tools
- Complete understanding of standard references CSBA BOK
- Case Study to provide a simulation of the implementation of BA concepts
- Analyze and understand the business problems
- Identify and document requirements
- Communicate effectively (written and spoken)
- Manage client relationships
- Facilitate discussions
- Negotiate and build consensus
- Model data and processes
- Plan and manage activities
- Facilitate and develop business strategy
- Understand and manage organizational change
- Can write CABA Exam or CSBA Exam from ISCB (International Software Certifications Board)
- BA Workshop Participation Certificate
Registration Details:This is a 32 Hours Program.To benefit the working Professionals we are conducting the Workshop for 4 full days at our Erandwane Office(generally weekends-consecutive Saturdays and Sundays) .Dates:20-21st April & 27-28th April 2013Timings:10 AM - 6 PM All DaysFor Further details ,Please contact:Shekhar - +91 9545458529Swapnil - +91 8446484144