Bungee Jumping and Rafting Trip to Rishikesh
Sale Date Ended
Got guts will jump.
Join us this October(15th to 20th) on a Bunjee Jumping and River Rafting trip to Rishikesh. Dare the highest Bungee jump in India (83Mtr. or 272Ft.) and experience wild water rafting on Ganga river. Experience soulful evening at spectacular Ganga Aarti. Enjoy Rappelling, Rock climbing, Waterfall trail, night jungle trek. Pune to Pune - 14350/- per person(All inclusive) Mumbai to Mumbai - 13500/- per person(All inclusive) Call or text 9923770077 to book your seat. Details and for inviting your friends - https://www.facebook.com/events/616594271694862/ (Share on your Timeline/Pages/Groups)
When it comes to Bungee Jumping, or to anything that you do in life - for that matter - there is nothing called 'try' or 'trying'. In fact these words should have no place in your life. You either do it or you do not do it! Got guts will jump.
Trip Details -
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights.
Date: 15th October to 20th October 2013.
Rs. 14350/- per person Pune to Pune.
Rs.13500/- per person Mumbai to Mumbai.
1. Pune-Mumbai-Pune traveling by private vehicle.
2. Mumbai-Haridwar SL class train travel.
3. Haridwar-Mumbai 3AC class train travel.
4. Haridwar-Rishikesh-Haridwar travel by private mini traveler bus.
5. All other transfers, pick ups and drops.
6. Accommodation on triple sharing basis in beautiful Swiss cottages with proper beds and attached washrooms. Elephant Brook Resort is situated right on the banks of river Hyule, a tributory of the Ganga river and is one of the finest Himalayan campsites.
7. All meals while in Rishikesh with choice of veg / non veg food.
- A typical day will have Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner, Morning- Evening unlimited Tea/Coffee, Snacks by the bonfire.
8. Cost of Bungee Jumping, Cost of River rafting in Ganges with Cliff Jumping.
9. Cost of rappelling, rock climbing, waterfall trek, night forest hike.
10. Cost of photo/video DVD of your bungee jump provided by the jump operator.
11. Expertise, taxes, tolls, permits etc.
1. Cost of additional activities like
Flying fox - 1KM long flying fox zipline (India's best) - Rs.1500/-and Giant Swing (Asia's biggest) - Rs.2500/-
2. Cost of food on the way to and fro Rishikesh.
3. Any expenses of personal nature. Extra food, liquor, beverages etc.
4. Any expenses which are not mentioned in the 'Includes' section above.
Day Zero (15th October) : All your bags are packed, camera, batteries, chargers, gum, music... all done. You're ready to set out on a great trip of your life. All excited. Oh yeah... you had to forget the toothbrush :)
Assemble at FC road, opp. Hotel Savera at 6PM. Meet your fellow travelers. We will then travel to Bandra Terminus in Mumbai.
Day 1 (16th October) :
Board 19019 Dehradun Express at Bandra Terminus at 00:05 AM. Overnight and following day is total chill out time on train. Ice breakers, getting to know. Stupid long conversations about philosophy, movies, books, music, life, experiences. Train games.
Day 2 (17th October) : Arrive at Haridwar station at 2:50 PM. Transfer to Elephant Brook Resort by private bus. Welcome drink, check-in. Quick rest. Evening free to experience Rappelling / Rock climbing. Dinner and bonfire. Fun games. Singing and music. Enjoy being in serene Himalayan campsite with. Sleep.
Day 3 (18th October): Finally the day has come when you feel that feel in your belly, in your guts, in your ribs. The day you've been waiting for has come. You are going to do what many only dream of doing and many many more think is crazy, scary, dangerous and should never be done :) Today you are going to challenge yourself to do an extreme, to stretch your limits. After breakfast, we will be transferred to the Jump zone. The jump zone is India's highest Bungee Jump site at 83Mtr. or 272Ft.! And in next couple of hours you will be standing on the edge of the jumping platform - on the razor's edge that separates the brave from the cowards, the edge that separates the 'i did it' from the 'i could not do it'. And in next few minutes you will have taken the biggest leap of faith - faith in yourself! You will be hanging in the air with the world turned downside up and your life changed forever for great! :)
After the epic adventure, you can also enjoy other fun - adventure activities like Asia's longest Flying Fox and biggest Giant Swing (charged extra)
We will head back to our campsite for lunch and some rest. In evening, you can opt to go for spectacular and divine 'Ganga Aarti'. Post dinner we will go on a night jungle trail as we all share our unique experiences of the thrilling jump.
Day 4 (19th October) : Today we will go on another adventurous ride - River rafting on the Ganges! This is one of the best rafting experiences in India with extreme rapids and a chance to experience cliff jumping. After rafting, we will be back at the campsite for lunch. After lunch, you will be awarded with Certificates for the brave things you will have done! Then we will leave for Haridwar from where we will board Haridwar-LTT 3AC train.
Day 5 (20th October) Arrive at Mumbai at 11:45PM. A private vehicle will then transfer us from Mumbai to FC road in Pune by 3AM.
You will have spent 5 of the greatest days of your life :)
You will jump at the best and highest bungee jump zone in India. It has been set up and monitored by experts from New Zealand - the land of adventure sports. The site is equipped with highest international safety standards and gear.
To book this trip, Call or text on 9923770077 or email us at email@example.com
You need to make an advance payment of Rs.4350/- to register for this trip. The balance amount of 10000/- has to be paid by 20th September.
Bank details for making payment :
Axis Bank A/c. no.909010032699994
IFSC - UTIB0000037