Sale Date Ended
Conducted by PAVAN BHATTAD
A triple certified ThinkBuzan Licensed Trainer
Directly trained by Tony Buzan
Often people think that innovation is “coming up with new ideas”, “doing things differently”, “doing something unique” etc. That’s incorrect. All these, are a result of innovation. Not the process.
How do you come up with a new idea?
How do you do something different?
How do you create something unique?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF INNOVATION?
Your answer is available at THE BRAINIVAL for CREATIVITY and INNOVATION.
The cut-throat competition is forcing people to be innovative. Everybody today has no choice but to be creative and innovative. Every customer wants an innovative vendor. Every company wants an Innovative CEO. Every CEO wants an innovative team. Yet, rarely people are seen learning “how to Innovate”.
Thinking is hard only because it is the least taught subject on earth. – Pavan Bhattad.
At the Brainival we teach every aspect of Innovative and creative thinking. Brainival is a 2 days extensive workshop that helps you efficiently use your brain. It empowers you with knowledge of how your brain functions. We teach various modes of thinking like Generative, Reactive, Analytical, Proactive, Emotional, Selective thinking. It helps you establish thinking models for Creativity and Innovation.
Brainival will mark the beginning of your life long celebration of your Brian.
Get the USER’s MANUAL for your BRAIN
Chief Trainer: Pavan Bhattad
Pavan is directly trained by Tony Buzan who is the inventor of Mind Mapping and founder of World memory championships. Pavan had a successful career in IT and Innovation where he designed 5 industry first solutions in the Healthcare and Mobile technology space. He is now doing research and training on the Human Brain. He is also an NLP practitioner directly trained by David Lincoln (President of ANLP).
Pavan is publicly endorsed by Tony Buzan as a Brilliant Trainer. He is one of the only 2 Triple Certified ThinkBuzan Licensed Trainers in India. He is a certified trainer for:
- Mind Mapping
- Speed Reading
- Creativity and Innovation
Learnings at the BRAINIVAL
The duration for this workshop is 2 days. The modules covered are as follows:
- Experiential exercise to test your current creativity.
- State of creativity on the planet.
- Why be creative
Module 2: Generative thinking -
- Experiential exercise to understand Generative thinking.
- Fast brain and slow brain
- Debating with yourself.
Module 3: Generative thinking
- Experiential exercise to understand the power of mind mapping.
- Introduction to Mind Mapping - discover your first mind map
- Mind Mapping for generative thinking
- Generating ideas.
Module 4: Reactive thinking
- Nature of reactive thinking
- When is reactive thinking good
- When is reactive thinking bad
- Deliberate and Creative reactive thinking
Module 5: Analytical thinking
- Convergent thinking
- Whole brain analysis
Module 6: Proactive thinking
- Purposeful creativity
- Thought exercises
Module 7: Emotional thinking
- Role of emotions in creativity and innovation
Module 8: Selective thinking
- Natural impulse and selective thinking
Module 9: Brain storming
- The right method of Brain storming
- Before brainstorming
- All-Inclusive brain storming
- Role of Mind maps in Brain storming
Module 10: More Generative thinking methods
- Using Imagination and association
- Divergent thinking
- Getting rid of the writer’s block.
Limited seats!! Book now to avoid Disappointment!!