Sale Date Ended
About the event
Surge Impact Foundation, an accelerator for Social Enterprises invites entrepreneurs to a two-day bootcamp that offers opportunities to interact with experts, listen to startups who have successfully raised funds, pitch to and get live feedback from investors and learn about conducting valuations for their enterprises.
Who can attend?
- Entrepreneur seeking funding for his/her startup
- Entrepreneur interested to understand the social impact space
- Entrepreneur interested in meeting investors and seeking guidance from investors/ industry experts
Why to attend?
- Get to network with entrepreneurs from social impact space
- Hear from startups that have successfully raised rounds of investments
- Understand the models for valuing your startup
- Pitch in front of investors and get live feedback
- Get clarity on the investor metrics for raising funds
- Interact with the team at Surge Impact
About the Organiser-
Surge Impact is a nonprofit organisation, we run an accelerator programme for social enterprise startups with a focus on contributing towards achieving Sustainable Development goals. Through the accelerator programme start-ups get access to networking, coaching, mentoring and seed funding.