Sale Date Ended
About the place: Kotagiri is a hill station in Niligiris District situated at the height of 5,890 feet. Most of the trekking trails are unexplored in this region due to its connectivity to Nilgiri Range which is prohibited to outsiders by forest department. The pleasant weather and fluctuating temperatures add up to the beauty of this place. The trail starts in the tea estates and continues down the valley on the river - path to end at Mettupalayam - Kotagiri junction. The major attractions near Kotagiri include the Catherine Falls, Elk Falls, Doddabetta Peak and the Rangaswami Pillar. Catherine falls is the second highest waterfall in Nilgiri Mountains after Kolakambai Falls.
08:30 PM: Pick-up from BMC, Indiranagar
08:45 PM: Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur
09:00 PM: Pick up from Lifestyle, Magrath Road (Near Garuda Mall)
06:00 AM: Reach Campsite - Freshen-up & Breakfast
08:30 AM: Start the trek
: Packed Lunch on the way
06:00 PM: Reach back homestay. Relax. Campfire
08:30 PM: Dinner
06:30 AM: Wake up - Freshen-up
08:30 AM: Breakfast.
09:00 AM: Travel to Catherine Falls
09:00 PM : Reach Bangalore.
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points
* Non A/C transport from Bangalore
* Basic First-Aid support
* Instructor from BMC
* 2 Breakfast
* 1 Lunch
* 1 Dinner
* Food during the bus journey
* Lunch on Sunday
* Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sweaters (Suggested)
- Strong backpack (Preferably water proof)
- Fresh pair of clothes for two days.
- Mosquito Reppellent Cream
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- A torch with new batteries (must in case of emergency)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)