Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 16
Gokarna is a dream destination for travelers with miles of golden sand beaches, jagged cliffs, outstanding view of sunset, undiscovered coves and quaint temples. It is one of the most pristine and secluded beaches of India that is a popular holidaying destination for domestic as well as International tourists. The trek through BMC starts from Paradise Beach and then continues on Half Moon Beach, Om Beach, Kudle Beach and ends on Main Beach. The long sandy stretches of Om Beach and Kudle Beach are a delight for every beach lover. The beaches offer breathtaking vistas of the expansive Arabian Sea and a never ending horizon.
06:30 PM: Pick-up from BMC, Indiranagar
06:45 PM: Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur
07:00 PM: Pick up from Lifestyle, Magrath Road (Near Garuda Mall)
06:00 AM: Reach Base - Freshen-up & Breakfast
09:00 AM: Start the trek
Have packed Lunch on the way.
06:00 PM: Finish the trek
09:00 PM: Dinner and Night Halt
06:30 AM: Wake up - Freshen-up
08:30 AM: Breakfast.
10:00 AM: Visit Mirjan Fort
09:00 PM : Reach Bangalore.
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points
* Non A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
* 2 Breakfast
* 1 Lunch
* 1 Dinner
* Tea, Coffee & Snacks
* Anything not mentioned above.
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sweaters (Suggested)
- Strong backpack (Preferably water proof)
- Fresh pair of clothes for two days.
- Mosquito Reppellent Cream
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- A torch with new batteries (must in case of emergency)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)