Sale Date Ended
Do not miss this trip!
Nested at about 100 km from Pune is the town of Bhigwan. The wet marshes and grass lands near this small town touch the massive Yeshwant Sagar reservoir that forms the backwaters of the Ujani Dam. Each year this lake welcomes over 200 variety of birds, those mainly Greater Flamingos, variety of Ibis, Sandpiper, Geese, Herons, Egrets etc.
Blackbucks, also known as Indian antelope, is famous all over India for of its unique jump and being the sole extant member of the genus Antelope. In India, only four picturesque wildlife sanctuaries were made to preserve the number of blackbucks and the most beautiful amongst them with the highest chances of spotting them (blackbuck) is Rehekuri Blackbuck Sanctuary.
Bird watching and watching animals in their natural habitat is judged as one of the most favorite leisure activity, thus we would like you to join us to experience absolutely unrivaled close-up viewing the skyscraper of the bird family - the Flamingos, muscles powered by natural spring action - the jumping Black Bucks. Spend your evening and night camping under a sky full of stars within the boundary of the protected sanctuary.
• Pick up at Blue Nile Restaurant Camp near Poona Club ground
• 1 Boat ride, wildlife sanctuary permits and entry tickets - 2 walk safaris.
• Meals covered on the trip: Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and refreshments, Dinner on day 1, Tea and refreshments and Breakfast on day 2.
• Camping stay for Saturday night
• Mineral water for drinking throughout the trip.
• Tour guides and camp leaders all along the trip.
• Medical assistance if required.
• Personal expenses (beverages, snacks, equipment)
• Personal medication
• Lunch on day 2.
Things to carry: Its winter season, be prepared with warm clothing.
Please carry light colored full body clothing, jackets, track pants, pullovers, and sweater.
Spare set of clothing
Good hiking or sports shoes
Caps and Hats
Munchies and personal snacks
One liter water bottle
One bedsheet (Compulsory)
Please take care of all your belongings.
Notify us immediately in case of any medical emergency.
Adventure camping and outdoor sports/ recreation is purely for nature lovers and not for party groups; we respect nature and do our best to spread the awareness about wilderness preservation.
Campsite/ Homestay requests all enthusiasts to maintain silence post 11:00 pm