Bike Trip to Nighoj Potholes
Sale Date Ended
welcome to the 'Places Around Pune'(www.facebook.com/PlacesAroundPune) with bike trip to Nighoj potholes.
The river Kukdi carves its way through a rock bed of black and reddish basalt rocks. During the course of its flow, over the years, it has made some bizarre cuts and holes through the rocks. These are popularly known as the ‘Potholes of Nighoj’.
A temple of the local deity Malganga is next to these potholes. The locals believe these potholes to be a blessing of Malganga.
- Start from Pune on specified meeting point.
- Breakfast in the Mid.
- Wonderful ride till Nighoj passing by fields, villages.
- visit Nighoj and spend time there.
- while return, have lunch.
- on the way, visit RanjanGao MahaGanpati Temple and take prasadam.
- reach back to home by eve 7.00PM
Cost: 350 per person.
- Evening Tea and snacks.
- Unlimited Fun, Group Masti.
Any Questions, contact: Jaykumar - 09503 645 225 or visit www.facebook.com/PlacesAroundPune