The Big Data Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates with a well-rounded understanding of big data. It used for solving real business problems and an overview of data mining and the tools used in it. This is a fundamental course with practical, hands-on, exercises to experience using two of the most popular technologies in big data processing – Hadoop and MongoDB. The course exposes candidates to real-life big data technologies with the purpose of obtaining results from real datasets, including major social media platforms. After completing the course, candidates will be equipped with fundamental big data knowledge, and introduced to a working development environment containing Hadoop and MongoDB, installed by them. This practical knowledge can be used as a starting point in the journey into big data.
Module 1. Big Data Fundamentals
Module 2. Big Data Sources
Module 3. Data Mining – Concepts and Tools
Module 4. Big Data Technologies – Hadoop
Module 5. Big Data Technologies – MongoDB
Participants in this course will obtain the following benefits:
Detailed understanding of Big Data and Data Mining concepts.
Ability to identify and obtain relevant datasets when looking at a business problem.
Ability to install and manage Big Data processing environments based on Hadoop or MongoDB at a departmental level (NOTE: we may replace this with a cloud based solution under your control).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is best suited to IT professionals who possess intermediate to advanced programming, system administration, or relational database skills and are looking to move into the area of big data. These include:
Data Analysts and Scientists
There are no required prerequisites. We recommend that participants possess intermediate to advanced programming, system administration, or relational database skills to understand the concepts in this certification.
Exam Type: Multiple Choice
No. Of Questions: 40
Duration: 60 minutes
Additional Time Provisions: 15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 65%
Mode of Exam: Online
3 days class room training
Hard and soft copy of the material
24 Hours PDUs certificate
Trainer has 23+ years’ work experience with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates:
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master