After holding events and presentations across the world, in New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Sweden, London, Prague, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Pune, Indian Aces are now coming to Bhopal for the first time to conduct their unique events around gender, sexuality, asexuality and LGBTQIA++ with support from the PlanetRomeo foundation.
The festival is an exclusive opportunity for a weekend long indulgence into understanding and engaging with these intriguing subjects in a safe and fun environment. We hold 4 exciting events during the fest, all facilitated by Dr. Pragati Singh, doctor and founder of Indian Aces.
1. LGBTQIA+ crash course: An interactive educational workshop on the foundational concepts of sex, gender, sexuality, and the alphabet soup. 20 July, Saturday, 10 am to 1.30 pm.
2. Group discussions: A safe space for deeper, more intimate explorations and expressions in a closed group setting, peer to peer. Discussions flow intuitively, subtly facilitated by us. 20 July, Saturday, 3-4 pm.
3. PLatonicity: Meet new people looking for non-sexual or non-romantic relationships, regardless of reasons and orientations. 20 July, Saturday, 6 to 8 pm.
4. Sexuality & Asexuality 101 workshop: A highly interactive, deep-dive workshop to conceptually understand a ground breaking new model of human sexuality and its nuances. 21July, Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm.
5. Counseling sessions: scheduled on request and prior appointment ONLY. Current availability- 15-22 July. Please register and wait for our call.
PLUS, a small exhibition of educational material collected from across the globe throughout the weekend!
Our events are suitable for audiences over the age of 16 years, with absolutely no other restrictions or limitations. Our subject matter is designed by medical expert and activist Dr. Singh, to be relevant, fun, and easy to understand, while maintaining scientific rigor.
All our activities are non-commercial, and your contributions go towards offsetting costs. For those who're unable to afford, limited scholarships for womyn, medical students, and LGBTQIA+ folk, and exciting reductions for ALL are available on first come first served basis. Registration remains mandatory for all.