Sale Date Ended
About Bhandardara Dam Camping
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. It is gonna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Bhandardara Camping Event Details
Region – Bhandardara
Cost Rs: 2500
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Event Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
04:00 pm Check in at campsite.
05:30 pm Evening tea.
07:00 pm Enjoy BBQ and campfire
9:00 pm - 12:00 am: Dinner with Music.
12:00 am: Happy New Year
Day 2 – Sunday
08:00 am Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 am Breakfast
10:00 am Check out from campsite.
1 Evening tea and snacks, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast
BBQ (limited), Campfire.
Tented stay on sharing basis (with 1 mat and 1 blanket)
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
Any kind of personal expenses
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances
like roadblocks, bad weather
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
· 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
· 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
· No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
· No show No Refund.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
· If Trek get cancelled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.