Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 21
COBIT® 5 (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) is an international open standard that defines requirements for the control and security of sensitive data and provides a reference framework. COBIT, which provides a reference framework.
COBIT consists of an executive summary, management guidelines, framework, control objectives, implementation toolset and audit guidelines. Extensive support is provided, including a list of critical success factors for measuring security program effectiveness and benchmarks for auditing purposes. COBIT has been revised several times since inception and upgrades are published at regular intervals.
Obtaining the Foundation qualification will show that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT® 5 guidance to be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
COBIT® 5 training should be attended by
There is no prerequisite to do this course.
Following is information on APMG Accredited Cobit foundation certification exam.
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates:
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master