Train the Trainer
Sale Date Ended
Carla Mathis founded a consultancy and training institute in 1981, after being mentored for many years by the founder of the Personal Color movement, Suzanne Caygill. Carla went on to co-write and publish "The Triumph of Individual Style," and became an internationally renown authority on color, image and the psychology of style. Used in design school in the US and abroad, "Triumph" is considered the ‘bible’ of the fashion and image industries. Carla is one of 9 Certified Image Masters (CIM) worldwide.
By pioneering and teaching the use of design as a powerful therapeutic tool, Carla has helped thousands of women and men worldwide learn to appreciate their bodies and achieve new levels of self-acceptance. In addition to her ongoing speaking and teaching engagements around the world, Carla has pioneered the use of her innovative Body Signature analysis in environmental and interior design, creating personal spaces and interiors that reflect their owners identity, while supporting an increased sense of well-being.
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT STYLE,
PROPORTIONS & WARDROBE(5 days)
Train with world-renowned author and Master Stylist Carla Mathis as she teaches in New Delhi. In 5 days of inspirational and information-packed training you will learn to use the groundbreaking Body Signature System and gain vital tools for your career.
Whether you are just beginning in the field of color and style, or are a seasoned professional, you will learn new techniques of Body Signature analysis as well as wardrobing, and personal shopping. Through case studies and hands-on training, you will become fully equipped to use the Level I & II Master Color Sets, TVR (Temperature-Value-Resonance) Selectors, and the Level I Essential Clothing and Style Guides with your clients.
Color Sensitivity & Color Analysis Techniques
• Color theory, psychology of color
• Color resonance identification
• Case studies—Identify resonance, intensity, value and contrast level from images of art and nature
• Case studies—Faces (photographs); Identify skin tones, hair colors, eye colors, color patterns of: temperature, harmony, & value and contrast level
• Using case studies & class participants, practice using the Body Beautiful Level I & II Master Color sets
• How to use the Level I & II color sections in the Essential and Professional Clothing & Style Guides
Body Signature Analysis and Creating Looks for Women
• Line in the body & face
• How to choose fabrics, accessories and prints
• How to choose silhouettes
• How to use the Level I Essential Clothing & Style Guide
Wardrobe Refinement, Closet Analysis & Personal Shopping
• Principles of wardrobing: basic wardrobe groups, closet inventory analysis techniques and tools
• How to build a basic wardrobe
• Beginning Personal Shopping
• Create a Look as a Professional stylist
Marketing your Business
• How to determine your market
• Become your best advertisement
• What is involved in setting up your business
• How Body Beautiful can help you develop your business
It is preferable to open trainings up to broad audience, not just chapter members and professional consultants. Aspiring consultants, amateurs, those who love fashion & style...all are welcome.
SARI DRAPING AND MAKEUP TECHNIQUES(2 days)
A two day module that enables you to not only learn sari draping in 15 different forms, but also see it as a camouflage technique. Also, we will bring in a master makeup artist, who will not only teach you the required skills for consulting clients with Indian skin tone but also help you tie back colour analysis to makeup techniques.
STYLING MEN FOR SUCCESS(2 days)
ALL NEW & Never before published or taught:
10 PERSONALITY STYLES for men
• The psychology of men’s style & nonverbal communication
• The 4 levels of Men’s professional style
• How to speak to male clients
• Identify & enhance body type, silhouette & proportion
• How to turn distinctive features into assets
• The critical points & how-to’s of GOOD FIT for Men
• How to teach good grooming to male clients