This workshop is designed to equip participants with practical skills to help them find and secure their ideal job. In this workshop, participants will learn how to present themselves effectively to employers and recruiters on paper and in person, and develop strategies to help them stand out from other applicants in this fast growing competitive business world.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
1. Discover how to write a powerful resume and get short-listed for more jobs.
2. Learn how to prepare a customized cover letter that will get employer's attention.
3. Find out how to respond effectively to selection criteria in job applications.
4. Learn how to prepare for interviews and build their confidence levels.
5. Learn strategies for responding to behavioural-based interview question.
6. Building a good personality.
7. Learn how to participate and represent yourself in a group discussion.