After just two editions, bC India has developed into one of the most important trade fairs for construction machinery, building material machines, mining machines and construction vehicles in the Middle East and India. It is a success story that can be attributed to the appeal of this economic region, the professional organization, and, above all, to the high quality of its visitors.
Why exhibit at bC India 2014?
Continued partnership between two leading trade fair organizers in the construction machinery sector
1. 92% of show visitors were decision makers
2. 91% of the visitors announced that they would recommend bC India to their business partners
3. 86% of the exhibitors taking part in bC India 2013 assessed the exhibition as “excellent/very good/good”
4. Over three fourth of exhibitors announced that they will participate in the next edition of bC India.
5. Supported by Builders' Association of India
6. Relocating to Greater Noida/Delhi—next to the decision-making center of the Indian economy
7. The India Expo Centre in Greater Noida is considered India’s most modern trade-fair centre
bC India—Built on success:
India’s role as one of the largest economic engines in Asia is undisputed. For the construction industry, the region is particularly attractive because of its continued focus on infrastructure development – The government has set very ambitious targets for infrastructure development: The country will spend USD 1 trillion on infrastructure over the next five years and almost 40 per cent of it will come from the private sector.
bC India is presented by two of the most successful international trade-fair organizers: Messe München International, organizer of bauma, and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers, organizer of CONEXPO-CON/AGG.
In a very short time, their combined experience has made bC India a mandatory entry in the trade-fair calendars of the international construction machinery industry.