Sale Date Ended
⇒ This course is run by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and will be held at BKL Walawalkar Hospital in Dervan, Maharashtra.
⇒ This course is ideal for doctors / surgeons looking to learn and improve the basic skills and techniques of Surgery.
⇒ They will get an opportunity to learn from highly qualified and experienced visiting faculty from UK.
⇒ This course provides Assessment and Certification by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK.
⇒ This certification is highly desirable for MRCS examination and ideal for doctors willing to obtain surgical training and work in the UK.
⇒ The course duration is of 2 days and will be conducted twice.
Batch I : 08th & 09th July 2018.
Batch II : 13th & 14th July 2018.
⇒ The course fee is Rs.40,000/- (all taxes inclusive) and includes food and accommodation.
⇒ For NRI candidates, £470.
COURSE GOAL :-
* The aim of this workshop is to provide a structured curriculum to teach the correct basic surgical techniques and to instill in the trainees the best habit at the beginning of a surgeon’s training.
* The course is held over two days and is made up of a series of demonstrations and extensive hands-on sessions
* At the end of the workshop, trainees will be able to demonstrate the correct basic surgical techniques and appreciate the theoretical and practical knowledge of basic surgical procedures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND :-
• Strongly recommended as highly desirable programme for all surgical trainees i.e. General Surgery, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Hand and Plastic surgery and Urology
• House Officers, Residents, Medical Officers
• Clinicians who seek to equip themselves with good basic surgical techniques.
Contact / Enquiries :-
⇒ Dr. Netaji Patil
⇒ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Mobile: +91 9763 551 583 / +91 9834 348 495
⇒ Mr. Rohan Gupte
⇒ Email: email@example.com
⇒ Mobile: +91 8879 017 888
⇒ Dr. Prashant Moolya
⇒ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Mobile: +91 8087 014 123